Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Are pets allowed?

Yes. Well behaved dogs are allowed. there will be a if any damage is caused by your pets.

Is smoking allowed?

No, it is against the law to smoke in rental vehicles. Any evidence of smoking will result in a deduction from your security deposit.

Do I need a special license to drive one of your motorhomes?

No, all you need is a full standard UK driving license you must be between the 25-79 years of age and have been driving for a minimum of 2 years.

Do the Motorhomes have seat belts fitted?

Yes there are belted seat belts in all our rentals. Eleanor 6, Sebastian 5, Axel 4, and Dolly 5. Please note that non of our vehicles have iso fix.

Do you provide kitchen and dining utensils?

Yes, Crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils are included. As is washing up liquid. Dish cloth, tea towel, kitchen roll and toilet roll.

Can I leave my vehicle on your premises?

Yes your vehicle can be left with us free of charge for the duration of your hire. This is entirely at owner’s risk we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage.

Can I take the vehicles to a festival/motor sport events?

Absolutely! Your holiday, your adventure, your memories! but treat them well!

Do the Motorhomes have to be collected and returned at certain times?

Yes – Our collection times are 2pm and return times are 11am. We may be flexible on times depending on others hires. Please ask before booking if you need to change them and we will try our best to accommodate you. Further charge may apply.

Are the Motorhomes fully insured?

Our Motorhomes are covered by comprehensive motor insurance.
However it does not cover your personal belongings, so we recommend that you ensure you are covered by a personal insurance policy for your peace of mind.

What is the millage allowance?

We allow 150 miles a day, for example 7 day hire is 1050 miles. There will be a 40p charge per mile over the allowance.

Is there roadside cover?

Yes our vehicles have roadside recovery.

What documents do I need to provide?

We will need a copy of your driving licence and anybody else who wishes to drive the motorhome.
We will also require Two proofs of address for each named driver. These can be utility bills, bank statements, council tax bill, credit card statements etc, but they do need to be dated within the last 3 months.
DVLA driving licence check codes will also be required for all drivers.

Who can drive?

Anyone between the ages of 25-79 who has held the required license, for at least 2 years, and has current driving experience can drive our motorhomes. We will ask you to verify your license by sending a DVLA check code to us.

How do I obtain a DVLA check code?

As we will require confirmation of your driving licence and any endorsements you may or may not have we will need to access your online DVLA record. This can be done with the use of your National Insurance number via this link:
Once you have logged in, please select the “Share your licence information” option and select “Create a code”. This code is valid for 21 days and must be sent to us prior to collecting the motorhome.

I have points on my license is that ok?

You are allowed two 3 point offences, or single 4 or single 6 point offence with the codes SP,TS,CU. Any other convictions need to be referred to our insurance company. Please note you could lose your booking and full payment if this is not disclosed.

How much is the damage security deposit?

£1000, The damage security deposit must be paid the day before you travel. Once you return the motorhome undamaged we will give the damage security back (please allow 48hrs for the transfer).